My Passions

A place for me to post pictures and information about the people and things that I am passionate about! (With the underlying assumption that our culture is WRONG, and that being passionate or enthusiastic about anything is not in itself a sign of mental illness. :-) )

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Tyler



Tyler is my stepson, and he is 16 now. I met him in 1996, and he has been a big part of my life since 1997. Wow!

There is a lot to Tyler, but most of it is not really mine to share. I'm not sure the things about Mike and Josh are mine to share anymore, either . . . but sons tend to be more tolerant of their mothers than are stepsons of their stepmothers . . .

Anyway, Tyler is quite a ballplayer. He was on the JV team at his highschool last year, and competed with a team in the Junior Olympics this summer in Arizona, walking away with the silver. Here are some pictures from there:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home