My Passions

A place for me to post pictures and information about the people and things that I am passionate about! (With the underlying assumption that our culture is WRONG, and that being passionate or enthusiastic about anything is not in itself a sign of mental illness. :-) )

Friday, August 18, 2006

Steven

As I thought about my main blog (The Real Journey) I decided that I wanted it to be a narrative flow of the thoughts, experiences, and analysis that make up my life. I do want to give the context for all of those thoughts, experiences, and analysis, though -- and although I will not publish to the web an intimate account of my life to this point, I do want to publish some information about all the things that I am passionate about.

So I will put photos, links, and other information here about the people and places and things that inspire enthusiasm or passion in me at some point over my life. As I considered what my first post should be on "my passions", I concluded that the thing I am most passionate about is Jesus -- but that I will cover that passion quite thoroughly in my main blog. Beyond that, I am passionate about my family and friends, and then music, and then books, and then places. As I looked through the pictures I have of family and friends, I do not have a current picture of my husband that I like. I will work on fixing that! But still, how can I be a married Christian and not start with my husband in any list of passions? So, here he is.

And pictures and information about other passions and enthusiasms will follow as I have time! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home