My Passions

A place for me to post pictures and information about the people and things that I am passionate about! (With the underlying assumption that our culture is WRONG, and that being passionate or enthusiastic about anything is not in itself a sign of mental illness. :-) )

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Grandma Dorothy

Okay, I was going through people in the "right order" to list them here . . . and so I was looking at baby pictures and childhood pictures for Josh, to add to what I just posted. But I ran into this snapshot of my family prior to Josh -- me, Steve, baby Michael, Dad, Mom, Grandpa John, and GRANDMA DOROTHY at the center. I miss her!!! She is a big part of who I was and who I am. I will right that essay later, I guess. But, for today, here is this picture of her, right in the middle of my posts on my boys . . . . Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home