My Passions

A place for me to post pictures and information about the people and things that I am passionate about! (With the underlying assumption that our culture is WRONG, and that being passionate or enthusiastic about anything is not in itself a sign of mental illness. :-) )

Sunday, August 20, 2006

You didn't!

"You posted that publicly on the internet?! Mom!"

I saw it, and thought "No, I can't do that! He'll never speak to me again!"

But then I saw it again, and thought "How can I not use that? And, if I put no name with it, how will anyone ever figure out who it is?"

But then I thought "His friends will figure it out and give him a hard time. I can't do that!"

And finally I thought "None of his friends will ever find and read this blog unless someone sends them to it, and I'm not going to do that, and he's certainly not going to do that . . . so let's post it! It is perfect!" Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home